The Wuhan University is offering scholarships for international students. The studentships are available for pursuing two-year master programme in Intentional Law and Chinese Law.
The purpose is to cultivate application-oriented foreign affairs talents who has a broad international horizon, good legal professional ethics, a systematic mastery of Chinese Law and relevant International Law and use English proficiently as a working language to offer legal service to foreign enterprises in China, overseas Sino-foreign joint ventures, state organs, enterprises and public institutions and foreign law firms.
User Review( vote)
Wuhan University is a key university directly under the administration of the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China. It is located in Wuhan, the capital of Hubei Province.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: June 29, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of International Law and Chinese Law.
- Award: Ministry of Commerce of P.R.C. will provide “Chinese government awards” to admitted students from developing countries. these endowments cover tuition management basic living expenses and round-trip international airfare for the students. Students are exempt from tuition fees, accommodation fees, teaching material fees, research and investigation fees, English teaching subsidy, graduation thesis guidance fees. They also include comprehensive medical insurance, which is purchased by the university for students. In terms of living expenses, it is 36000RMB/year for the master program. There is also a one-off settlement allowance of 3000RMB/person. Other expenses shall be administered and used by the Ministry of Commerce or the university, and shall not be distributed to the students. The Ministry of Commerce only provides students with financial support within the schooling year, which is stated in the admission notice, and students will not receive further funding for deferment.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: This program is designed for non-Chinese citizens.
- Entrance Requirements:
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
- Register and apply online. Choose type B of program in the CSC system. Wuhan university code is 10486. Submit online the completed “Application Form for Chinese government award”, download and print the completed application form.
- At the same time register and apply online in Wuhan University at http://admission.whu.edu.cn for record, then submit online the completed “Application Form for International Scholars and Students of Wuhan University”, download and print the completed application form.