Oxford Brookes University is offering scholarships for foundation students in the UK. These scholarships are open to international students (from outside the European Union) who have the offer to study an international foundation course in January 2017.
Oxford Brookes University is a new university in Oxford, England. It can trace its origins to 1865 when the former Oxford School of Art was established. The university was renamed in 1992 to honour its former principal, John Henry Brookes.
a valuable program for aspirants.
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue international foundation programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- List of Subjects: A foundation course prepares you for a wide range of excellent bachelor’s degrees in these areas: Accounting and Finance, Biological and biomedical sciences, Business and marketing, Computing and digital media, Construction management, Education and childhood studies, English, Health and social care, History, Hospitality Management, International relations, Languages, Law, Media and communication, Music, film and theatre studies, Nutrition, Planning, Psychology, Publishing, Real estate management and Sports and exercise science.
- Scholarship Award: Richard Haill International Scholarship: Students can apply for a £2,000 scholarship.
- Malaysia and Vietnam Foundation Scholarship: University is offering scholarships worth £2,000 specifically for Malaysian and Vietnamese students who have an offer for an international foundation course.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- International students can apply for these scholarships.
- Students who have offered to study an international foundation course can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Apply online for an International Foundation Diploma (or an integrated foundation course beginning in January) or apply via UCAS for integrated foundation courses starting in September. Use institution code OX66.
- Admission Requirement: Entrance Requirement: All foundation courses require a high school diploma, leaving certificate or equivalent. For further detailed requirements see specific course entries.
- English Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Application Deadline: Closed