Young scientists preparing a doctoral dissertation can grab this opportunity and apply for the Scholarships offered by the Fahrenheit Universities in Poland for the academic year 2022-2023.
Students interested in this scholarship programme can apply for a PhD degree programme at the Medical University of Gda?sk, Gda?sk University of Technology, or the University of Gda?sk to be eligible. Students chosen will be entitled to PLN 6,500 (net) per month and other benefits.
Nice offer for aspirants in Poland.
User Review( votes)
The Fahrenheit Union of Universities in Gda?sk was established upon the joint request of the Rectors of the Medical University of Gda?sk, the Gda?sk University of Technology and the University of Gda?sk. The most important task of the Union is the best possible use of the resources and potential of the three universities forming the Union.
Why choose to study at the Fahrenheit Universities? The Fahrenheit Universities focuses its activities on the development of solutions supporting joint research and development work, as well as the recommendations about the consolidation or creation of new, intercollegiate doctoral schools. It pursues a common promotion and ranking policy, especially in the international arena, as well as expresses opinions and represents the common interests before state and local government administration and in relation to legislative initiatives.
Application Deadline: The deadline for submission of applications is 15th October 2022.
- University or Organization: Fahrenheit Universities
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: PLN 6,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Poland.
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake a PhD study programme offered at the Medical University of Gda?sk, Gda?sk University of Technology, or the University of Gda?sk.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold any citizenship other than Polish.
- The applicants should have published or co-published a research publication.
- The applicants must have been granted an invitation/ an agreement to join a research supervisor (an academic teacher) employed at one of the Fahrenheit Universities – the invitation or agreement must be confirmed by the proper Vice-Rector for Research.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students can make their initial admission applications online. Applications for the scholarship must be made on this page.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Passport copy
- Recent Colour photo
- Transcripts of records
- Translation of records in Polish
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the entry requirements of the PhD programme they wish to join at one of the chosen Fahrenheit Universities.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must meet the language requirements of their university. Fluency in Polish and English is expected.
The applicants selected by the Mayor of Gdansk and Fahrenheit Universities will be awarded the following benefits:
- a year’s internship at one of the Fahrenheit Universities
- interdisciplinary research as part of your PhD dissertation
- covering travel costs up to PLN 6,500
- scholarship at PLN 6,500 (net) per month
- international experience
- new contacts