International Scholarships are invited to enrol at Paris-Sud University at Master or PhD level with Eiffel scholarships.
The University of Paris-Sud, also known as the University of Paris XI, is a French university distributed among several campuses in the southern suburbs of Paris including Orsay, Cachan, Châtenay-Malabry, Sceaux and Kremlin-Bicêtre campuses.
User Review( votes)
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Application Deadline: December 18, 2017
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Masters and PhD programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: International students willing to study at Paris-Sud University can apply for the Paris-Saclay scholarship and to the Eiffel scholarship to cover their living costs.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in France
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Doctoral scholarship: foreign students under 35 years pursuing a PhD under co-supervision, all fields in Paris-Sud, candidates for the 1st time (can not be combined with any French embassy grant).
- Master scholarship: foreign students under 30 years enrolled in a Master’s or Engineer’s degree in engineering sciences, political sciences, law, economics, management, candidates for the 1st time (cannot be combined with any French embassy grant).
English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Choose your Master’s course wisely from the range of courses offered at Paris-Sud University. Apply for the Master’s course.
- If you are accepted, ask the Course Director to put your application forward and to support it.
- You can improve your chances by applying for several grants simultaneously.
- You cannot apply on your own. Your application needs the support of the Course Director.
- Make sure you observe the eligibility criteria. These often restrict eligibility to students who have never previously enrolled at a French educational institution.
How to Apply:
The application form and its appendix must be sent by the director of the Master’s course or the thesis supervisor via email.