The new International and Local Student Scholarship are now on offer at Perth College of Business & Technology (PCBT) to study in Australia. Up to 100 programs are available to learn all the courses offered at Perth College of Business & Technology (PCBT).
International and Australian candidates have the opportunity to be trained and experienced in a real Hospitality Industry Placement.
Admirable scholarships to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Perth College of Business & Technology (PCBT) is one of the Nationally Recognised and Registered Hospitality, Management & Business Training providers, located in the heart of the City of Perth, capital and the fast-growing city of Western Australia.
University or Organization: Perth College of Business & Technology
Course Level: All courses
Award: 30% reduction in tuition fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International and Australian candidates
The program can be taken in Australia
Application Deadline: 29 September 2019
- This is available to international applicants who hold one of the following passports and Australian Permanent Residents:
Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Botswana, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Maldives, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, Uruguay
- These terms and conditions govern all recipients:
- The International & Local pupils are awarded to International & Local pupils, who meet minimum Academic and English requirements to enroll at PCBT.
- The International & Local holder is not available in conjunction with any other PCBT College / offer / promotion / discount / grant.
- The International & Local holder is not transferable to a third party or redeemable for cash.
- The International & Local learners are calculated and applied on a per term basis.
- The International & Local learners are available to new candidates at PCBT only.
- The International Student remains valid whilst the recipient:
- remains enrolled in full-time study in compulsory terms at PCBT College; and
- remains enrolled in the course listed on their Letter of Offer; and
- pays all tuition and additional fees/costs in accordance with PCBT College policy; ensuring tuition fees are paid in full by the census date each term; and
- These are available to learn all the courses offered at Perth College of Business & Technology (PCBT).
- All courses offered at PCBT (English, Business, Management, Hospitality, Commercial Cookery, and upcoming exciting courses!).
How to Apply
- International students: 10% reduction in tuition fees (ASM / ACAE / Career Australia Students are entitled for 20% reduction in tuition fees).
- Australian Citizen / Permanent Resident students: 30% reduction in tuition fees