The University of Bath is offering international scholarships worth £3,000 each for 2017-2018 academic year. The studentships are available for pursuing full-time taught masters at the University of Bath.
The mission is to deliver world-class research and teaching, educating our students to become future leaders and innovators, and benefiting the wider population through research, enterprise and influence.
A fine program for students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Bath received its Royal Charter in 1966 and is now firmly established as a top ten UK university with a reputation for research and teaching excellence.
Applicants must have a first or upper second class honours degree (or equivalent). For most programmes, the requirement for non-native English speakers is 6.5 in the IELTS Academic English test, with no less than 6.0 in any element.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing full-time taught masters at the University of Bath.
- Study Subject(s): The studentships are awarded in all subjects offered by the Faculty of Engineering and Design, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Faculty of Science at the University of Bath.
- Award: There are scholarships worth up to £3,000 each in the University of Bath international awards Scheme (UoBISS).
- The award can be taken in the UK
Scholarship criteria are:
These are for international fee-paying full-time taught postgraduate masters applicants from any country. This scheme includes a stand-alone Masters of Research (MRes) programmes.
Nationality: International students can apply for these endowments.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of applying is online. Required documents are:
- A scan of your degree certificate
- A scan of your degree transcript (if you are still studying)
- Two references (one must be from your institution if you have recently been studying)
- Name of intended supervisor
- Details of your proposed research
- An up-to-date CV
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a first or upper second class honours degree (or equivalent).
- English Language Requirements: For most programmes, the requirement for non-native English speakers is 6.5 in the IELTS Academic English test, with no less than 6.0 in any element.
Application Deadline: August 31.