The Unitec Institute of Technology is offering 10 international awards for July intake 2018. The studentships are awarded to study Masters in Professional Accounting.
The aim of The grant is to financially assist students in accounting and to offer them an opportunity to gain work experience in New Zealand
User Review( votes)
Unitec Institute of Technology is the largest institute of technology in Auckland, New Zealand with over 15,000 students in 2015.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: June 17, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study Professional Accounting.
- Award: $5,000 towards tuition fees.
- Nationalities: The studentships are open to international students.
- Number of Awards: Approx 10 opportunities are available.
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the opportunity
, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
Have submitted an application to be admitted fulltime (at least 4 papers) into the Master of Applied Practice (Professional Accounting)
Must meet the entry criteria for the selected programme of study
Be enrolled as an international student and hold a valid student visa
Have committed to studying at least 4 papers of the Master of Applied Practice (Professional Accounting) programme.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
Please have the following information ready before you start the application as you cannot save and return to it:
- Short Answers (approx 150 words) to the following questions:|
Why are you interested in the Master of Professional Accounting programme? What motivates you to succeed in your studies?
How do you plan on becoming a future leader in your industry?