Are you Kenya students and looking for scholarships to help fund their studies? If yes, then you have an opportunity to apply for the International School of Kenya Scholarships.
These scholarships are available for Kenyan citizens based on merit and proven financial need. Applicants must have completed Standard 8 for this study.
Valuable opportunity scholarships for Kenyan students.
User Review( votes)
The International School of Kenya is a private, PreK-Grade 12 school. ISK serves the educational needs of both expatriate and Kenyan students, who seek a challenging international curriculum.
Why at the International School of Kenya? ISK provides the educational beliefs for their students that drive learning, and the specific learning outcomes they are committed to developing in each student.
Application Deadline: Open
University or Organization: International School of Kenya
Course Level: High School program
Award: 100% reduction in tuition fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Kenyan students
The award can be taken in Kenya
Eligible Countries: Kenyan students can apply for this scholarship.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the school.
Admissible Criteria: Selection for the scholarships is competitive and applications are based on the following criteria:
- Kenyan citizens are eligible to apply
- Proven financial need
- Students must have Fluency in English (oral & written)
- Students must have high academic achievement in the English language curriculum
- Leadership & commitment to service
- Applicants must be 14 years of age by July 2020
- Candidates must have completed Standard 8
- High school graduates not eligible to apply
- Ability to live in Nairobi with family or guardians for the whole duration of the scholarship
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, aspirants are recommended to take admission at this International School of Kenya. After being registered, claimants can download the application form and then apply for this education award.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, claimants are needed to meet the admission requirements process of the university.
- Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Scholarship recipients are entitled to a 100% reduction in tuition fees, the admission fee, bus fee, and the IB exam fees.