Scholarships help students in order to get an education which is beneficial for a job search in a country where a college degree is beneficial. Hence for giving applicants this benefit, the Royal Agricultural University is offering the Sir Emrys Jones Memorial Trust Scholarships.
A fine educational program for international students in the UK
User Review( votes)
The Royal Agricultural University was the first agriculture college in the English-speaking world. It is a university in the UK which was founded in 1845 as a college and gained its university status in 2013.
Why at the Royal Agricultural University? The university has a good reputation for its teaching quality and education facilities. It offers more than 30 land-based undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for both home and international students.
- University or Organization: Royal Agricultural University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate course
- Award: £4,500
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: The UK, EU, and Overseas
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from the UK, EU, and overseas are allowed to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a bachelor and a master degree course in any field offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: An ideal student must satisfy the following criteria-
- Have one or more parent or grandparent who is Welsh
- Live or have lived or had a parent who lives or has lived in Wales
- Been educated in Wales or have contributed to the cultural or sporting life and heritage of Wales and
- Be in financial need
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The participants are advised to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university.
- After being successfully enrolled, they can complete the online application process for the award and choosing either the undergraduate or postgraduate option together with your Award Reference Form.
- Supporting Documents: The participants will be asked to submit their personal details, statements, and awards, and qualification details.
- Language Requirement: To study in the UK, having good English language proficiency is required. But those participants whose national language is not English are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate their English language ability.
Benefits: The educational award will support participants in their education with the award up to £4,500 for over 3 years.