The University of London is pleased to announce its International Sports Management Scholarships. The scholarship has been established for the academic year 2022-2023.
All international and British national students can apply for this scholarship on the condition that they are applying for and undertaking a Postgraduate Certificate in International Sports Management at the University of London. New students are eligible to be considered for this tuition fee award.
Amazing opportunity for applicants in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of London is a federal public research university in London, England, United Kingdom. The University of London is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in the UK and is internationally regarded as a center of academic excellence.
Why choose to study at the University of London? The University of London is driven by a commitment to diversity, inclusion, and access and a belief in its power to create new ways of knowing. It is a network supported by its staff and alumni who help them develop their study skills, deepen their learning employability skills and look after their health and wellbeing.
Application Deadline: The applicants must submit the module application no later than 1st August 2022.
- University or Organization: University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Certificate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: International.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply for Postgraduate Certificate in International Sports Management, Sports marketing, sponsorship, and media, Sports events management, Sports entrepreneurship, Sports strategy, governance, and leadership, and Financial management in a sport offered at the University of London.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a confirmed admission letter from the University of London.
- The applicants must have preferably applied no later than two weeks before the deadline date.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be submitted online via the university portal. Scholarship application form must be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal identifications
- Educational certificates
- Curriculum Vitae
- Admission Requirements: The applicants will be required to meet the program-specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- Duolingo – 105
- PTE – 54
- TOEFL IBT – 87
The University of London will award the selected candidates this scholarship, typically covering the tuition fee of the undertaken postgraduate programme.