Griffith University is offering International Student Articulation Partner Excellence Scholarship to the eligible students. The scholarship is open for high-achieving students articulating from an overseas partner institution who are enrolling as a new full-time student in 2020.
A good opportunity for International students who want to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1971, Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland, Australia. It has five physical campuses. It has over 44,000 students and offers a full suite of undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees. It is a verdant university and a member of the IRU.
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Award: The sponsorship will cover 25% of the tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Scholarship numbers are limited
- Nationality: International Student
- Scholarship take in: Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for the opportunity
- Eligible Course or Subjects: award is open to study undergraduate & postgraduate degree program
- Eligible partners and programs:
- Arts, Education, and Law
- Griffith Business School
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in prior undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an eligible degree by the program closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time student in Trimester 3 2021, or Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2020 at Griffith University and be receiving credit.
- Be articulating directly from an institution into a program listed under ‘Eligible partners and programs’.
- Have not attempted further study prior to articulating into Griffith University from an institution into a program listed under ‘Eligible partners and programs’.
If you do not have a Letter of Offer for your degree program, visit ‘How to apply‘ for instructions on how to lodge an application for admission before lodging a application.
How to Apply
To apply for the opportunity , the applicant can submit the application form.
- A certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
- The applicant may also need to add a personal statement.
The scholarship covers 25% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program. Each deduction will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
- Trimester 1 2020 – Applications close Friday, 29 November 2021 (for 24 February commencement). Outcome notified by 13 December.
- Trimester 2 2020 – Applications close Friday, 15 May 2020 (for 6 July commencement). Outcome notified by 29 May.
- Trimester 3 2020 – Applications close Friday, 4 September 2020 (for 26 October commencement). Outcome notified by 18 September.