Awards help to minimize the cost of education. Therefore, the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology is offering the Student Awards for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme is open for students who want to undertake the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Wonderful opportunity for international students in Canada.
User Review( vote)
The Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT) is a polytechnic institute in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. It offers more than 100 career programs in technology, trades and business.
Why study at the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology? SAIT is built on passion shared by their students, faculty and staff to shape new worlds as entrepreneurs, leaders and community builders.
Application Deadline: October 31.
- University or Organization: Southern Alberta Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- International students who are citizens from any country other than Canada and who have been accepted at SAIT on a student visa are eligible for SAIT student awards
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, aspirants are recommended to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit the following:
- Secondary and/or post-secondary transcripts, mark sheets and examination results.
- Secondary diploma or graduation certificate and/or post-secondary degree.
- Explanation of the grading scale often found on the back or the front page of certifications or transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: At least 50% in the following courses or their equivalents:
- English Language Arts 10-1 or 10-2
- Pure Math 10, Applied Math 10, Math 10C or Math 10-3, or successful completion of SAIT math placement test
- Language Requirement: At SAIT, applicants must demonstrate English language proficiency.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will receive an educational fund to complete their study expenses in Canada.