To make sure no student is denied education due to financial limitations, Central Baptist College has established the International Student Cash Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024 in the USA.
This scholarship is offered to all international students that undertake a degree program at Central Baptist College. To be eligible, students must complete their scholarship as well as the FAFSA application form. Tuition fee support can be expected.
With the help of this scholarship, you can fund your undergraduate and foundation-level education at Central Baptist College.
User Review( votes)
Central Baptist College is a private college in Conway, Arkansas. CBC was founded in 1952 as Conway Baptist College, using the former campus of Central College, defunct since 1947. Central Baptist College is ranked 66th in Regional Colleges South.
Why choose to study at Central Baptist College? Central Baptist College has grown to become one of the premier Christian colleges in the state. The curriculum of the college has expanded to include a wide variety of baccalaureate degree programs in areas other than the Bible.
Application Deadline: 15th March 2023 is the deadline to make an application for the scholarship.
- University or Organization: Central Baptist College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Foundation or Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international applicants are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Foundation or undergraduate programs offered at CBC can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be identified as international students at CBC.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants need to apply for admission via the online portal of the university. To apply for this scholarship, the students must fill out the Endowed and Cash Scholarship application form and must also complete their FAFSA
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit official transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Freshmen applying must provide ACT or SAT results with a minimum score of 19 and its equivalent ST score respectively.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 61
- TOEFL PBT – 500
- TOEFL CBT – 173
- IELTS – 6.5
- CAE – 162
- PTE – 42
Central Baptist College will provide the selected students with a scholarship to support their studies.