David L. Boren College of International Studies is delighted to announce the International Student Emergency Relief Scholarships at the University of Oklahoma.
The funding program is available for brilliant international candidates who want to pursue undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2023-2024.
This is a mind-blowing funding program through which you can gain an undergraduate at the University of Oklahoma.
User Review( votes)
The David L. Boren College of International Studies (CIS) advances international educational opportunities for all OU students and ranks in the 2018 Open Doors report of the Institute for International Education among the top 40 doctoral awarding institutions.
Why study at the David L. Boren College of International Studies? In international education, the College of International Studies aspires to be a national centre of excellence and creativity. Students will access to comprehensive education during their studies.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until February 1, 2023
- University or Organization: The University of Oklahoma
- Department: David L. Boren College of International Studies
- Course Level: Undergraduate course
- Award: Up to $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the United States
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: Interested applicants must receive a place to study a degree program at the University of Oklahoma.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates must submit their academic records, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and any other document essential for their admission.
- Admission Requirements: The participants must attending secondary school in a country other than the United States.
- Language Requirement: If the participant’s national language is not English, they have to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The University of Oklahoma will provide an award amount of up to $1,000 to successful candidates for their undergraduate studies.