The University of Houston-Victoria in Victoria, Texas invites students to apply and compete for the International Student merit awards.
All undergraduate and graduate students admitted to UHV at the time of application are eligible to apply for an international merit scholarship. The aim of The grant is to provide financial help to international students.
A valuable offer to study master in the US with a merit award.
User Review( votes)
The University of Houston–Victoria is a four-year state university and one of four distinct institutions in the University of Houston System.
Why at the University of Houston-Victoria – The University offers a unique combination of excellent, affordable and personalized academic and leadership opportunities to empower students to become successful 21st-century citizens in an increasingly complex world.
- University or Organization: University of Houston-Victoria
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate programme
- Award: Tuition and fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Application Deadline: June 15th and November 15th
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Students who have a demonstrated record of academic achievement and admitted to UHV are eligible to apply. At the time of award, the student must be registered for a minimum of 12 credits at UHV for undergraduate students, 9 credits for graduate students.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply, firstly applicants need to submit the online UHV General application. Second, submit International Student Merit application
- Supporting Documents: Freshmen students must submit the following documents: Test scores (SAT or ACT and TSI Assessment), Home-school transcript
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted to UHV, student must meet at least two out of three of the following requirements: Be ranked in the top 50 percent of their graduating class, Have a minimum 2.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale), Meet or exceed scores of 940 (SAT) or 18 (ACT).
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Deadline: The application should be submitted by the following dates: Fall semester deadline: June 15, Spring semester deadline: November 15
- The award is a $1000 award for the academic year (fall, spring, and summer) if the recipient is a spring semester recipient, the award is for spring and summer only.
- The sponsorship will reduce the student’s tuition and fees by $500 every fall, spring, and summer.