Australian Catholic University is pleased to offer up to 20 scholarships to international students. These scholarships are open to commencing International postgraduate and undergraduate students with outstanding academic merit of at least an average result of 80% in prior studies.
Australian Catholic University was established on 1 January 1991. ACU has a wide range of institutes and centres, as well as four faculties. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate and higher degree research courses.
Outstanding opportunity for international students to get educational fund in Australia
User Review( votes)
Why study at Australian Catholic University? Studying at ACU provides getting real-world experience. It ranked as one of the world’s top young universities by Times Higher Education (THE) ranking.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2021
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are offered to different departments across the University, all offering a diverse range of courses
- Awards: The scholarship will cover half of the full-time fees for the minimum duration of your course (inclusive of RPL/Credit)
- Number of Scholarships: 20
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must have an offer for a place in an undergraduate or postgraduate program at ACU
- You must have achieved results of at least 80% (equivalent to a GPA of 5.8 on the ACU 7 point scale) in a previous study completed within the last two years (undergraduate applicants) or four years (postgraduate applicants)
- You must be applying for an ACU program that is an equal or higher level of study than the currently held qualifications
- You must not be receiving any other scholarship or award if the total combined value would exceed the tuition fee for the course
- You must not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student
- How to Apply: To be considered for this merit award, applicants in need to take admission for an undergraduate and postgraduate degree at ACU. After taking enrollment, applicants can complete the Online Application for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: You must attach the following documentation with your application: Evidence of academic merit, showing achievement of an average of at least 80% across the applicant’s most recent study.
- English Language Requirements: Students can provide evidence that they have successfully completed studies where the medium of the study was English, or they can provide evidence of their English proficiency.