Ewha Woman’s University offers International Student Scholarship in South Korea for the high calibre students. The scholarship is available for an undergraduate degree.
The aim of the scholarship is to give financial support in the study of international students.
A fabulous choice for international applicants.
User Review( votes)
Ewha Woman’s University is a private women’s university in Seoul, South Korea. It is the world’s largest female educational institute and has been one of the most prestigious top universities in the country since its founding in 1886.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover part of the tuition fee (The amount will be different depending on academic performance.
- Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
- Scholarship can be taken in South Korea
Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Foreign students in Undergraduate or the Graduate School programs who will register for regular courses at the university
- Students who have medical insurance valid in Korea
- Your insurance information must have been notified to OIA.
- Students must hold a Medical Insurance that is effective in the semester you apply for ISS scholarships.
- If expired, please have your insurance renewed.
- If you have purchased private/national insurance individually, you must submit the copy of your insurance certificate to OIA.
- Students who have earned at least 10 credits (undergraduate) / 6 credits (graduate)
Nationality: Foreign applicants can apply for the scholarship
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to join this program, then you are required to be enrolled in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, applicants can access the award application form available on this link.
- Supporting Documents: The participants have to submit their higher secondary grade card and copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have previous year degree.
- Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
Benefits: The scholarship will cover part of the tuition fee (The amount will be different depending on academic performance.
Application Deadline: Check back next year