Eckerd College has decided to award international students that show academic and/or artistic merit through its International Student Scholarships and Aid for the academic year 2022-2023.
All international students identified as first year applicants who require a visa to study in the United States and who have not taken college or university coursework can apply for this scholarship. The scholarship awardees will be provided a grant of up to $22,000.
This scholarship scheme will help students with the cost of their education.
User Review( votes)
Eckerd College is a private liberal arts college in St. Petersburg, Florida. The college was founded in 1958 and is currently ranking at the 128th position in the National Liberal Arts Colleges. It has a highly committed faculty and staff, adventurous students, and thousands of friends who turned an idea into a reality.
Why choose to study at the Eckerd College? The mission of Eckerd College is to provide excellent, innovative undergraduate liberal arts education and lifelong learning programs in the unique Florida environment, within the context of a covenant relationship with the Presbyterian Church (USA). The college inspires and empowers individuals to improve the world through mastery of self and a lifetime of learning.
Application Deadline: Students must submit their applications by November 15.. However, students must closely observe course specific application deadline, if any.
- University or Organization: Eckerd College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $22,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for their desired undergraduate or graduate programme offered at the Eckerd College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be identified as international first-year applicants.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants can apply via the Common Application portal of the Eckerd College application portal. All eligible applicants will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement or essay
- Admission recommendation letter
- Official high school transcript
- Admission Requirements: Students must provide all required supporting documents.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT score of at least 79, computer based 123 or written 550
- IELTS score with an overall band result of 6.5 or higher
- Duolingo English Test score of at least 105
- SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing score of 550
- ACT combined English and Reading of 43
- Successful completion of ELS Intensive English Language Program-Level 11
The applicants selected by the Eckerd College to be awarded this scholarship will be awarded an International Student Grant of up to $22,000. Students may also additionally be awarded a grant of up to $2,000 in work-earned money.