Outstanding applicants are inviting to apply for the International Students Academic Merit Scholarship. The program is provided by the East Tennessee State University for the session 2020/21.
A wonderful chance for international students to study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1911, East Tennessee State is an above-average public university that offers a variety of services and degree level programs. It is strongly supported and encourages faculty and student research.
Why at East Tennessee State University? The university provides a safe learning and living environment and employs strict codes of conduct for their students. Their programs will help students develop their communication skills and become more patient, tolerant and independent.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2020
- University: East Tennessee State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Graduate
- Award: Undergraduate students: $12,500 & Graduate students: $11,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all over the globe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for Undergraduate & Graduate courses in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Apply for admission to ETSU undergraduate admissions, graduate admissions)
- Have or plan to have an F-1 or J-1 student visa (F-1 Visa information, J-1 Visa information).a
- Have a demonstrated record of academic achievement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants are required to take admission in Undergraduate & Graduate degree program at the university. After being enrolled, applicants must complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must a Minimum 3.0 high school GPA on the US 4.0 scale (freshman applicants). They must have a 3.0 undergraduate GPA on the US 4.0 scale (undergraduate transfer applicants and graduate applicants) for taking admission.
- Language Requirement: You should check the English language requirements when you come to study at East Tennessee State University.
Tennessee State University will provide the award amount of $12,500 for undergraduate students and $11,500 for graduate students per academic year.