The University of Arizona is offering International Tuition Awards which offers $4,000 – $24,000 per academic year for freshman or $5,000 per academic year for transfer students.
The University of Arizona is a public research university in Tucson, Arizona. Founded in 1885, the UA was the first university in the Arizona Territory.
User Review( votes)
International applicants whose primary language is not English, or who attended school in a non-English speaking country, must prove English proficiency.
- Application Deadline: April 1, 2018
- Course Level: Awards are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Awards are given to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The University of Arizona offers the International Tuition Award which offers $4,000 – $24,000 per academic year for freshman OR $5,000 per academic year for transfer students.
- Number of Scholarships: A limited number of merit-based scholarships may be awarded to admitted students for Fall 2018.
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Awards are open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements:
Must verify your lawful presence as described under Arizona’s Proposition 300.
Semesters without lawful presence verified will be lost and counted against the scholarship’s total eight semesters.
Awards are for undergraduate studies only.
Meet the criteria from the charts above.
In addition to the criteria above, submit a complete application and all required documents for admission by April 1 for Fall 2018.
Scholarship recipients must accept their award by paying their enrollment fee by May 1 for freshmen and by June 1 for transfer students.
Sponsored students are not eligible. However, if sponsorship is for years two – four only, a one time award may be applied per the charts above.
Non-degree seeking, exchange, and conditionally admitted students are not eligible.
- English Language Requirements: International applicants whose primary language is not English, or who attended school in a non-English speaking country, must prove English proficiency.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.