High-performing students from EU/EEA countries have a fortuitous opportunity to apply for the International Tuition Fee Scholarships offered by the Maastricht University in the Netherlands.
Nice opportunity for aspirants from EU/EEA countries to study in Netherlands
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1976, Maastricht University is the second youngest of the thirteen Dutch universities. It has an honours liberal arts college: University College Maastricht and a Maastricht Science Programme in the same liberal arts tradition.
Why study at Maastricht University? While studying at this university, candidates can participate actively and acquire essential skills for their future. Students can get a number of study programs that can be found nowhere else in the Netherlands.
Application Deadline: The application is open for the academic session 2023/2024.
- University or Organization: Maastricht University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from EU/EEA countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Liberal Arts & Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this education award, seekers are required to be applying for the bachelor degree program in the field of Liberal Arts & Sciences program at UCM for the academic year 2022-2023.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Register your interest in this studentship by applying for the bachelor degree program in Liberal Arts & Sciences at UCM via Studielink. Simultaneously submit a waiver request along with your UCM application. After that, you will be automatically considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Include the following documents: a letter stating the reasons for your inability to pay and official documentation of financial situation, such as recent (parental) tax return and/or statements of personal wealth.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, you are recommended to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: If the language instruction of your study program is in Dutch, then you have to be proficient in the Dutch language.
The Tuition fee waiver covers the difference between the UCM tuition fee and the national tuition fee set by the Dutch government.