All highly self-motivated candidates are invited to apply for the International Undergraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship. This program is organized by Pittsburg State University for the session 2024/2025.
Fab choice for international students to study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1903, Pittsburg State University is a public institution that offers a wide range of degree programs at the undergraduate and postgraduate level. It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 5,402, with a gender distribution of 51 percent male students and 49 percent female students.
Why study at Pittsburg State University? This university allows students to accelerate their degree completion or explore new topics of interests while still enjoying affordable tuition.
Application Deadline: The last date of application is March 02, 2024.
- University: Pittsburg State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: Up to $3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a high school certificate with a good academic record. Applicant must apply as an international undergraduate or Intensive English Program
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this opportunity, aspirants need to apply for admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. Thereafter they will be automatically considered for the grant. Awards are based on the application for admission on a first-come basis
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Language Requirement: For taking admission, official TOEFL or IELTS or PTE score results are required by the university.
The sponsorship will provide the award amount of up to $3,000 first year in the form of a tuition waiver for eligible candidates.