Applicants are invited to become a part of International Undergraduate Dean’s Excellence Scholarships funded by the Strathclyde Business School. The awards are available to undertake undergraduate degree programs for entry in 2021/2022.
The scholarship program is awarded to high-quality applicants from all around the globe with an award amount of £2,000, and this will be deducted from the tuition fee in each year of program study.
Great chance for international students.
User Review( vote)
Based in the heart of Glasgow, the University of Strathclyde is known as the UK’s first technological university and home to students from over 100 countries. It is particularly renowned for engineering and has various engineering departments under the Faculty of Engineering.
Why study at the University of Strathclyde? The university supports participants in reaching their potential in their choosing degree program. It offers a flexible, innovative learning environment where students enjoy a first-class teaching experience using state-of-the-art facilities.
Application Deadline: May 7, 2021
- University or Organization: Strathclyde Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 5
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Scholarships are awarded in the subject area of Accounting and Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Human resource management, Marketing, Modern languages, Business, Strategy and organisation, Hospitality and Tourism, Management, Management Science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Students who have applied to a Strathclyde Business School Undergraduate degree and hold a conditional or unconditional offer to study (BA Business, BA International Business, Integrated Master International Business and Modern Languages).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates have required to take admission in undergraduate coursework at the university. After that applicants must have to submit an application form. If you have any difficulties using this form, please contact [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to upload a scholarship essay to support scholarship application. In addition to this, all candidates are required to provide an original current passport, original current Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) if they have one, Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) and evidence of academic certificates, transcripts or qualifications, if stated on their CAS.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in the university, applicants will need to meet the academic admission requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Prizes of £ 2,000 will be awarded to successful candidates and will be deducted from the tuition fee in each year of undergraduate study with Strathclyde Business School.