Bond University is inviting applications for International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships. The grant is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
These scholarships are awarded to students who have already received an offer from Bond University to commence an undergraduate degree at BU in Australia.
The Bond University is a private not-for-profit university located in Robina, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. It has been listed in the global top 20 universities in the Times Higher Education Rankings of the Best Small Universities in the World.
- University: Bond University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Awards: 50 % off on tuition-fees
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: To be considered, applicants must:
- Have already received an offer from Bond University to commence an undergraduate degree. Students who have not yet received an offer can apply via the Bond University Online Application Form. The following programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Currently, reside outside of Australia.
- Have outstanding academic ability.
- Complete and submit the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship Application Form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to the chosen starting semester.
- Not have already commenced studies at Bond University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must complete the Bond University Online Application Form to receive their program offer before applying for this scholarship. Once an offer has been received, students must complete the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship Application Form. The form must be completed in full and returned via email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose native language is not English are required to demonstrate proficiency in English. The TOEFL is the most frequently submitted examination score that the University receives, however, the Admissions Office will use other measures upon the applicant’s request. The IELTS, ACT, and SAT examinations may also be used.
Recipients of the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship are awarded 25% tuition remission for their chosen program.
- Applications close on 11 June, 2021 for students commencing in the September 2021 Semester.
- Applications close on 15 October, 2021 for students commencing in the January 2022 Semester.