If you can dream it, then you can do it. Just like that, if you have a dream of studying in the UK, then you can complete it by applying to this International Undergraduate music awards programs.
A good opportunity for international candidates who want to pursue their Music career in the UK
User Review( votes)
Newcastle University is a public research and a red brick university which has one of the largest EU research portfolios in the UK. It became one of 16 universities in the world, and only two in the UK, to achieve five plus Stars from Quacquarelli Symonds.
Why at Newcastle University? The university has been awarded Gold Status in the UK Teaching Excellence Framework. It offers a huge range of degree level courses and also gives an exceptional student experience.
- University or Organization: Newcastle University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Four grants are available
- Nationality: The, EU, and International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: The application for 2020 entry will start in early September 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from the UK, EU, and overseas are permitted to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for studying a BA Honours Music (W300), BMus Honour Music (W304), BA Honours Contemporary and Popular Music (W301) or BA Honours Folk and Traditional Music (W344) at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The participants must commence their studies in September 2020.
- Hold an offer to study one of the given programs at Newcastle University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The university would like to inform participants that candidates need to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- After being successfully enrolled at the university, eligible students will automatically be considered for the grant on the basis of their academic merit, merit, musical track record and performance at an interview day.
- Supporting Documents: The participants have to submit al the required documents asked by the university in their acceptance letter.
- Admission Requirements: For being eligible to a bachelor degree program, the aspirants have to check the entry requirements according to their country.
- Language Requirement: It is to inform that candidates from non-native language country are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating the English language ability.
Benefits: The bursary will give an amount of £5,000 to all four successful candidates.