Edith Cowan University is offering International Undergraduate Scholarships for high-potential students in Australia. The scholarship offers a 20% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of the course at ECU.
This program is open for commencing international students who are from selected countries and want to apply for a bachelor degree program at ECU in 2023.
Good scholarships for international undergraduate students.
User Review( votes)
The Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university located in Perth, Western Australia. It was named after the first woman to be elected to an Australian Parliament, Edith Cowan, and is the only Australian university named after a woman.
Why study at Edith Cowan University? One of the world’s best young universities, ECU helps its students with a career direction; they group similar fields of work into study areas. It provides varied pathways for career advancement and professional development.
Application Deadline: Mar 3rd, 2023
- University or Organization: Edith Cowan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
- Award: 20% reduction in tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not Given
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Students who meet ECU standard course entry from Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, Bhutan, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, East Timor, Ecuador, Estonia, Faeroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Polynesia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Israel, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Malawi, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Norway, Palau, Papua New Guinea, the Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russian Federation, San Marino, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Tonga, USA, United Kingdom, Vietnam are eligible for International Undergraduate Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Scholarships are awarded to study the undergraduate degree program in any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be international student who receives an offer, or a conditional offer, to commence studies at ECU in November 2022 or in Semester One, 2023;
- Students who meet standard course entry from Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, , East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, French Polynesia, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Northern Island, Norway, Oman, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, , Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, United Kingdom, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, USA, Uzbekistan and Vietnam, are eligible for the International Undergraduate Scholarship;
- Applicants are able to package with ELICOS;
- Open to prospective international students (not current ECU Students);
- Be studying at ECU Sri Lanka and transferring to commence studies on-campus in Western Australia; and
- Scholarship recipients will receive financial assistance amounting to a 20% reduction of their tuition fees for the duration of their ECU course.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarship, applicants must have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the Edith Cowan University via the ECU Online Application Portal. After taking admission students will be automatically assessed for this scholarship by their admissions office. No separate scholarship application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Applicant must have to submit a 300-word research abstract and a 2-page research proposal, information about work, academic history and qualifications, references from any publications or conference papers.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the scholarship students must have an IELTS score of at least 6.0 with no band less than 5.5; or TOEFL (iBT) 70, with no score less than 17; or PTE-A 57 with no communicative skill less than 50; or OET with a minimum C in all components. For more information about admission requirements, students will check out the admission page through this given link: https://www.edithcowancollege.edu.au/admissions-requirements
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The scholarship offers a 20% reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.