Applications are now invited from international students who have an interest in undergoing an undergraduate degree program at JMC Academy, Australia.
To support passionate, talented and dedicated pupils to excel in their creative industry careers, JMC Academy is offering three international holder scholarships in 2019.
Fabulous chance to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1982 by John Martin Cass, JMC Academy was originally founded in Sydney to meet the demand for qualified professionals in the entertainment technology industry.
University or Organization: JMC Academy
Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International candidates
The program can be taken in Australia
Application Deadline: Closed
- International candidates are eligible to apply.
- Applications will be accepted from citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- These are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the JMC Academy.
- Candidates must apply for a Bachelor Degree program at JMC Academy commencing in 2019. Applicants should meet the normal entry requirements for international learners, including course-specific requirements.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To complete your application and qualify for the award, submit the above portfolio and documentation with your application forms (received by 28 September 2018) by email to international-at-jmc.edu.au
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the One fully completed international application form, One letter of recommendation from, A certified copy of your high school transcripts, A portfolio containing suitable documentation, Evidence of English language proficiency
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: In order to be eligible applicants must be able to speak and understand English to a level sufficient to function in a research role.
Each award covers two trimesters of study. One scholarship will be awarded for each JMC Academy campus (Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney).