The University of Detroit Mercy is thrilled to announce the International Undergraduate Students Scholarships for the academic year 2020-21.
The bursary is available for the brilliant aspirants from all over the world to pursue the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university in the US.
The best offer for international students to get a $10,000 award for undergraduate study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The University of Detroit Mercy was founded in 1877 and it is the largest university in the US. it offers more than a hundred academic degrees and programs of study in liberal arts, clinical psychology, business, dentistry, education, law, engineering, architecture, nursing, and allied health professions.
Why at the University of Detroit Mercy? The university helps students to pursue their career in their chosen subject area. It also provides valuable opportunities for students which is beneficial for the real world.
Application Deadline: March 30.
- University: University of Detroit Mercy
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $10,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: international
- The award can be taken in the US
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing a bachelor’s degree coursework in any subject stream
- Eligibility Criteria: Students have to enrol in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested aspirants are enforced to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for a copy of the bank statement, statement of financial support form and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a previous degree certificate and other admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates are required to provide evidence of English language proficiency for admission.
Benefits: The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to $10,000 per academic year.