UNDP is now accepting applications for students and recent graduates to acquire direct exposure to UNDP’s work. Interns must be enrolled student of graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher). UNDP does not pay for internships. Internship is available for International students.
The purpose of internships is not to lead to further employment with UNDP but, as mentioned, to complement an intern’s studies. However, a number of interns, having completed their studies and met the necessary requirements, have gone on to further assignments with the UNDP or elsewhere in the United Nations system.
User Review( votes)
Field of Internship: Internships at UNDP are a great opportunity for students and recent graduates to acquire direct exposure to UNDP’s work.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: UNDP
Internship can be taken in Minsk, Belarus
- Enrolled student of graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
- Enrolled student in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent); or
- Graduate student within one-year of graduation of any of the above.
- Fluency in English (mandatory);
- Fluency in Russian/Belarusian is an asset.
- Interns are considered gratis personnel. They are not staff members.
- Interns may not be sought or accepted as substitutes for staff to be recruited against authorized posts.
- Interns may not represent UNDP in any official capacity.
Internship Open for International Students: Internship is available for International students.
Is this paid internship? UNDP does not pay for internships. The costs associated with the latter must be borne by the nominating institution, related institution or government, which may provide the required financial assistance to its students; or by the student, who will have to obtain financing for subsistence and make his or her own arrangements for travel, accommodation etc.
Internship Description: Internships at UNDP are a great opportunity for students and recent graduates to acquire direct exposure to UNDP’s work.
Opportunities are available in a variety of areas. We accept applications on a rolling basis and refer to the pool of applicants when the internship opportunity opens.
Internship Duration: The duration of an internship assignment varies in length according to the availability and academic requirements of the intern, as well as the needs of UNDP. Assignments are available for the period of minimum 6 weeks (full-time; 40 working hours per week) or 12 weeks (part-time, 20 working hours per week).
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is December 31, 2018.