The University of Bocconi is offering the Postgraduate Scholarship in the field of Economics or non-Economics Quantitative Subjects in Italy.
Intesa Sanpaolo gives notice of competition for the awarding of 2 scholarships worth €14.500 each, available to applicants for the Master of Quantitative Finance and Risk Management (MaFinRisk) 2012/2013 edition, organized and promoted by Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
Golden chance for candidates.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): Quantitative Finance and Risk Management
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Scholarship Provider: Intesa Sanpaolo
- Scholarship can be taken at Italy
- All applicants for the Master of Quantitative Finance and Risk Management 2012/2013 edition. Successful candidates who will be offered a place on the Masters Program will be eligible for the scholarship
- Only candidates with the following pre-requisites are eligible to apply for the awarding of the scholarships announced in this competition
- Three–year degree or higher education in Economics or non-Economics Quantitative Subjects (Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Engineering…)
- Brilliant academic curriculum
- Fluency in English
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
How to Apply: By Post
Application Deadline: Closed