If you have the talent and ability to succeed but concerns about funding, then you have a lucky chance to apply for INTI Malaysia Law Transfer Programme Scholarship at the University of Essex.
The call is open for the high performing international candidates, who are studying at one of the university’s global channel partners.
Nice opportunity for international students
User Review( votes)
Established in 1963, the University of Essex has collaborative partnerships with 18 institutions around the world. It is ranked in the top 20 universities in the UK for the quality of its research and the top 5 for social science.
Why at the University of Essex? The university offer friendly, professional support and one-to-one advice to students. Here candidates can get exciting opportunities to develop your skills, improve your CV and gain valuable experience.
Application Deadline: July 18, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of any nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in Law
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be fully self-funding studies, be studying on the Law transfer program at INTI, Malaysia specified in the link/partnership agreement between the University and INTI, be in the first year of an undergraduate degree in 2019-20. They must make Essex their firm choice on UCAS.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping this wonderful opportunity, aspirants are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, applicants will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the CV, letters of recommendation, transcripts of coursework, statement of purpose and letter of motivation.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, claimants need to hold the official high school transcript and secondary school counselor evaluation.
- Language Requirement: Seekers required having a good knowledge of written and spoken the English language.
The successful scholar will get the amount worth up to £3,500, which they will receive as a tuition fee discount distributed across their years of study.