For covering your tuition fee, INTI International University & Colleges are awarding Postgraduate Merit International Scholarship in Malaysia.
The studentship is available for those brilliant aspirants from Malaysia and all over the globe who will commence in the postgraduate degree coursework.
Worthy opportunity for Malaysian students to get an undergraduate degree
User Review( vote)
INTI International University & Colleges is owned by INTI Education Group, which has formalized its partnership with Laureate International Universities in 2008. The university and colleges are divided into faculties, each has its own pre-university, diploma and degree programs.
Why at the INTI International University & Colleges? The university provides candidates with skills and knowledge to plan for their future career and successfully transition from student into professional. It provides varied pathways for candidate’s career advancement and professional development.
- University or Organization: INTI International University & Colleges
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: 50% Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Malaysian and international students
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Malaysia and all over the globe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, candidates are required to enroll in the bachelor’s degree in any of their chosen subjects at the university in session 2020-2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested aspirants are needed to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the INTI International University & Colleges. After being admitted, claimants will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must send the CV, transcripts, short statements of purpose.
- Admission Requirements: You are needed to hold your previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirements: For being a part of this program, aspirants need to meet the English language requirements.
Benefits: The sponsorship will provide a 50% tuition fee waiver.
Application Deadline: 2 weeks before class commencement