The Le Cordon Bleu is offering Brisbane Introductory Culinary Arts Scholarships for both domestic and international students. financial aid positions will be available to the value of $5,000 and $15,000 for individuals enrolling in the July 2018 intake.
The Le Cordon Bleu is a hospitality education institution, with 23 schools on five continents. Its education focus is on hospitality management, culinary arts, and gastronomy.
User Review( votes)
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: June 1, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing diploma programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded for cuisine, patisserie or hospitality management.
- Award: For July 2018 intake, Brisbane Introductory Culinary Arts The studentships are available for:
SIT30816 Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (Diplôme de Cuisine) – $5,000
SIT31016 Certificate III in Patisserie (Diplôme de Pâtisserie) – $5,000
SIT60316 Advanced Diploma Hospitality Management (Diplôme Avancé de Gestion Culinaire) -$10,000
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available for both domestic and international students.
- Entrance Requirements:
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Applicants will need to meet the entry criteria as well as prepare a 400-word essay as to “why you want to study with Le Cordon Bleu and your career aspirations to work in the hospitality industry”.
How to Apply:
Applications can be sent by post or via post.