The Pakistan Press Foundation (PPF) is delighted to offer its Investigative Journalism Fellowships. These fellowships are available for Pakistani Journalists.
The aim of the fellowship is to promote investigative journalism by providing support to media professionals focusing on in-depth stories related to issues of public interest including those on governance, transparency, gender, corruption and human rights.
Perfect opportunity for Pakistani Journalists.
User Review( votes)
The Pakistan Press Foundation (PPF) regularly organizes training programs and seminars on issues facing the Pakistani media. The organization has worked for the improvement of professional skills, and in helping to raise journalists’ awareness of professional, social, political and human rights issues.
University or Organization: The Pakistan Press Foundation
Course Level: Journalism
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Pakistani Journalists
The program can be taken in Pakistan
Application Deadline: Closed
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Journalists with a minimum experience of three years working for print, television, radio and online media can apply for these fellowships.
- Applicants of Pakistan are eligible to apply for these fellowships.
- These fellowships are awarded in the field of investigative journalism.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email. Applications should be sent to ppf-at-pakistanpressfoundation.org
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will be required to submit the Professional resume/CV with a recent photograph, Complete story proposal form, Three links/samples of published or broadcast pieces with a scholarship application
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum experience of three years working for print, television, radio and online media.
These fellowships will cover the following:
- These fellowships will include capacity building workshops as well as editorial and technical support to produce investigative reports that meet professional, ethical and legal best practices in journalism.
- The amount for these fellowships is sixty thousand rupees.