Institute of Education London is now accepting applications for centenary taught masters scholarships in the 2022 academic year. Scholarships are available to undertake for pursuing a master’s degree program at the Institute of Education in the UK.
Their mission is to promote excellence in education and related areas of social research and professional practice through advancing knowledge and understanding.
Nice offer for international students to study in the UK with study fund.
User Review( votes)
The UCL Institute of Education is known throughout the world as the UK’s premier institution for the education and training of teachers and for the conduct of educational research.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 2 May 2022
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing a master’s degree at the Institute of Education in the UK.
- Study Subject: Scholarships will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: ISH will provide accommodation for a year, while the IOE will cover tuition fees. note that these scholarships do not cover subsistence in London, travel or any other costs.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students of low-income (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, The, Guinea, Guinea-Bisau, Haiti, Kenya, Korea, Dem Rep., Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, and Zimbabwe) or lower-middle-income country (Armenia, Bhutan, Bolivia, Cameroon, Cabo Verde, Congo, Rep., Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Arab Rep., ElSalvador, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Indonesia, India, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao PDR, Lesotho, Mauritania, Micronesia, Fed. Sts., Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Philippines, Samoa, Sao Tome, and Principe, Senegal, Solomon Islands, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic, Timor-Leste, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza, Yemen, Rep. and Zambia can apply for these masters scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Candidates should:
- be citizens and residents of a low or middle-income country with a GNI not higher than $8000 per capita (as per the World Bank GNI per capita classification tables)
- have an offer to study a full-time Master’s degree in London at the UCL Institute of Education (October 2022 start)
- not have studied or lived in the UK before.
- note that online courses are not eligible for these scholarships
- Applicants for a Masters’s degree who are not holding an offer at the time of the scholarship deadline will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- How to Apply: Eligible offer holders will receive an email with details of how to apply for these scholarships. If you have an offer to study a Masters course at the UCL Institute of Education (October 2022 start) and you have not received this email, but you are from an eligible country, please contact [email protected] with details of your full name, the name of your Master’s course and your student ID number.
- English Language Requirements: IELTS score should be 7.0 overall (Reading: 6.5 and Writing: 6.0).