The Institute of Physics of the Polish Academy of Life Sciences is seeking applications from PhD student to apply for the opportunity in Molecular Biophysics. this application is available to international students.
The mission of the Institute is to advance the knowledge in physics and to educate PhD students in the areas that will best serve society, our country and the world. We also disseminate knowledge at all levels of education.
User Review( votes)
In order to be eligible applicants must have good spoken and written English skills.
- Application Deadline: May 30, 2018
- Course Level: award is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded in molecular biophysics.
- Institute of Physics, Polish Academy of Sciences offers the opportunity for international Graduate (Ph. D) Studies in the following specialities:- Semiconductor Physics
– Physics of Magnetic Materials
– Physics of Superconductors
– Quantum Optics
– Atomic Physics
– Physics of Radiation and Laser Spectroscopy
– Physics of X-Rays and Electron Microscopy
– Molecular Physics
– Low-Temperature Physics
– Biological Physics
– Theoretical Physics
- Award: Scholarship of value 3000 PLN per month (untaxed scholarship) will be awarded.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this application .
- Number of Awards: Numbers not given
- The award can be taken in Poland
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this application .
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
Profile of a candidate for the PhD position:
- Master degree in one of the following disciplines: biophysics, physics, biochemistry, molecular biology, chemistry or related (e.g. biotechnology) obtained no later than June 30, 2018
- High motivation for scientific work (publications, conference presentations or other achievements are highly welcome)
- Experience in laboratory work in biophysics, molecular biology or biochemistry
- Interest in biophysics, ability to work in an interdisciplinary team
- Analytical thinking, diligence in work
- Good spoken and written English skills
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have good spoken and written English skills.
How to Apply: Required materials:
- Curriculum Vitae
- List of publications, conference presentations and other achievements (if any)
- Letter of motivation
- Transcript of record from undergraduate studies (both BSc and MSc)
- Reference contact person(s) (with phone number(s) and e-mail address (es))
All materials should be submitted in electronic form to the address.