The Institute of Physics of the Polish Academy of Life Sciences is seeking applications from PhD student to apply for the scholarship in Molecular Biophysics. This scholarship is available to international students.
The mission of the Institute is to advance the knowledge in physics and to educate PhD students in the areas that will best serve society, our country and the world. We also disseminate knowledge at all levels of education.
User Review( votes)
In order to be eligible applicants must have good spoken and written English skills.
- Application Deadline: May 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in molecular biophysics.
- Institute of Physics, Polish Academy of Sciences offers the opportunity for international Graduate (Ph. D) Studies in the following specialities:- Semiconductor Physics
– Physics of Magnetic Materials
– Physics of Superconductors
– Quantum Optics
– Atomic Physics
– Physics of Radiation and Laser Spectroscopy
– Physics of X-Rays and Electron Microscopy
– Molecular Physics
– Low-Temperature Physics
– Biological Physics
– Theoretical Physics
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship of value 3000 PLN per month (untaxed scholarship) will be awarded.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Poland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Profile of a candidate for the PhD position:
- Master degree in one of the following disciplines: biophysics, physics, biochemistry, molecular biology, chemistry or related (e.g. biotechnology) obtained no later than June 30, 2018
- High motivation for scientific work (publications, conference presentations or other achievements are highly welcome)
- Experience in laboratory work in biophysics, molecular biology or biochemistry
- Interest in biophysics, ability to work in an interdisciplinary team
- Analytical thinking, diligence in work
- Good spoken and written English skills
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have good spoken and written English skills.
How to Apply: Required materials:
- Curriculum Vitae
- List of publications, conference presentations and other achievements (if any)
- Letter of motivation
- Transcript of record from undergraduate studies (both BSc and MSc)
- Reference contact person(s) (with phone number(s) and e-mail address (es))
All materials should be submitted in electronic form to the address.