Do you want to pursue a master’s degree at a recognised university in Sweden? If so, then you must take a look at the IPOET Scholarships offered by the Chalmers University of Technology.
Great opportunity for non-EU/EEA students in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
The Chalmers University of Technology was opened in 1829. It is a Swedish university that focuses on research and education in technology, natural science, architecture, maritime and other management areas.
Why at the Chalmers University of Technology? The university is the best known as well as the best reputed university in Sweden. They provide creativity in the tackling of intricate real-life problems with theoretical knowledge.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 75% reduction of the tuition fees
- Number of Awards: 50
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from non-EU/EEA countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing a masters degree in any subject area offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: The sponsorship will be awarded to 1st year Master’s programme applicants
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, students are required to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, you are eligible to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the following documents: certificates and diplomas from previous university studies, transcripts of completed courses and grades, relevant pages of your passport or other valid ID, curriculum vitae (CV), letter of motivation, letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a bachelors degree certificate in a relevant subject area and have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: For taking admission at Chalmers, applicants have to fulfil the minimum language requirements of the university.
The award will be distributed in the following manner:
- 75% reduction of the tuition fees
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fees during the second and final year of studies