The University of Newcastle is offering the funding for undergraduate students within Faculty of Business and Law, Faculty of Education and Arts, Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment, Faculty of Health and Medicine and Faculty of Science and Information Technology. The amount of scholarship is $1,500. Selection of the scholar will be on the basis of academic merit.
- Study Subject (s): award is awarded within Faculty of Business and Law, Faculty of Education and Arts, Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment, Faculty of Health and Medicine and Faculty of Science and Information Technology at University of Newcastle.
- Course Level: award is available for pursuing undergraduate degree level at the University of Newcastle.
- Scholarship Provider: University of Newcastle, Australia
- Award can be taken at: Australia
- To be eligible to apply for this application you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolling in the first year of your first undergraduate degree
- Have completed the Open Foundation or Newstep program at the University of Newcastle
- Be enrolled full-time
- Not hold another scholarship
- Be an Australian Citizen or be a Permanent Resident
- Have English as a second language
Open for International Students: Students of Australia can apply for the opportunity .
User Review( votes)
The number of awards (s): One support will be offered.
Duration of award(s): Not Known
What does it cover? Scholarship worth of $1,500 will be awarded.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: Closed