The University of Birmingham is accepting applications for Ironbridge Institute John Pagett Bursary from outstanding candidates who wish to conduct a doctoral-level study in the UK.
This educational award is open for both domestic and international students who are going to study a doctoral or postgraduate research degree program at the university for the session 2020/21.
Great offer for students to get higher education opportunity in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in the United Kingdom. It has an enviable reputation for providing quality, student-focused education in a professional and friendly environment.
Why at the University of Birmingham? At this university, students are encouraged to seek the opportunities and enhance their learning experience with a practical knowledge. The university offers several job opportunities, assessments, advocacy and more for the students.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University: University of Birmingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral research, Postgraduate research masters
- Awards: £4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: EU, Overseas (Non-EU), UK
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctoral Research programme in Archaeology & History
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Intend to carry out historical, archaeological or natural history research on Shropshire or the immediate region
- Register (or be registered) for a postgraduate research degree at the University of Birmingham
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants are suggested to enroll in a postgraduate research degree program at the university. After that, they will be eligible to complete the online application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in a PhD program, applicants must have a master degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English must also satisfy our minimum language requirements (of 7 IELTS with no less than 6.5 in any component).
The University of Birmingham will provide the award amount of £4,000 to the winning candidates.