The University of Birmingham is accepting applications for Ironbridge Institute John Pagett Bursary from outstanding candidates who wish to conduct a doctoral-level study in the UK.
This educational award is open for both domestic and international students who are going to study a doctoral or postgraduate research degree program at the university for the session 2021/2022.
Great offer for students to get higher education opportunity in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in the United Kingdom. It has an enviable reputation for providing quality, student-focused education in a professional and friendly environment.
Why study at the University of Birmingham? At this university, students are encouraged to seek opportunities and enhance their learning experience with practical knowledge. The university offers several job opportunities, assessments, advocacy and more for the students.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University: University of Birmingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral research, Postgraduate research masters
- Awards: £4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: EU, Overseas (Non-EU), UK
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctoral Research programme in Archaeology & History
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Intend to carry out historical, archaeological or natural history research on Shropshire or the immediate region
- Register (or be registered) for a postgraduate research degree at the University of Birmingham
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants are suggested to enroll in a postgraduate research degree program at the university. After that, they will be eligible to complete the online application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in a PhD program, applicants must have a master degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English must also satisfy our minimum language requirements (of 7 IELTS with no less than 6.5 in any component).
The University of Birmingham will provide the award amount of £4,000 to the winning candidates.