The Chulalongkorn University is providing the ISE Scholarships for Foreign Applicants who are originating from any nationality with the exception of from Thailand.
Great opportunity for Foreign Students in Thailand.
User Review( votes)
Chulalongkorn University is an extensive and research college which is positioned as the best college in Thailand. According to QS World College positioning 2017, CU is set 245th on the planet, 45th in Asia, first in Thailand, and 201-250 on the planet graduate employability positioning.
Why at Chulalongkorn University? Chulalongkorn is always attempting to teach candidates with the expert ability and research aptitudes through the interest, improvement, dispersal, and use of information. In addition to academic and learning, the college plans to ingrain in holders a feeling of profound quality, social obligation, and open administration.
Application Deadline: Global Fellowships always remain open for the researcher those are from outside the UK. The application period will be announced during the 1st month of the Fall Semester each year.
- Worldwide researchers except Thailand are welcomed for this grant.
- This award will consider those holders who are indulged in their graduate degree in the field of aerospace engineering, nanoengineering, Information and communication engineering, and automotive design and manufacturing engineering.
- Learners should not be over 25 years old and have completed (or expected to complete high school education) with the cumulative grade point average (GPA) for the latest 4 semesters not less than 3.5 along with good health.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For being qualified, applicants have to choose a course to take admission at Chulalongkorn University. After being enrolled in the university, candidates are eligible for applying for the scholarship. ISE100 forms will be available during the first week of the first semester only. For more information, the holder can generate a mail at [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: To apply, applicants have to submit a completed application form with current photograph, curriculum vitae and statement of purpose, latest official transcript, two letters of recommendations from instructors or advisors, photocopy of passport, and certificate of health examination from the hospital.
- Admission Requirements: For taking the admission, the pupils are needed to have their previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have TOEFL (iBT) score not less than 80 or IELTS score not less than 6.0 for granting the admission in the university.
The award will include tuition and program fees, an economy class round trip ticket from home country to Bangkok, monthly stipend and accommodation, book allowance, and Health insurance.