Islamic Scholarship Fund is accepting applications for the 2020 academic year from a Muslim or active member of the Muslim community of the US. The studentships are offered to students enrolled at an accredited university in the U.S.
The Islamic Scholarship Fund (ISF) mission is to improve the understanding and acceptance of Islam by supporting students and increasing Muslim American representation in the professions that influence public policy and public opinion.
Great offer to get fund for undergraduate study.
User Review( votes)
The goal is to increase the number of Muslim students graduating in ISF supported fields of study and increase the number of Muslims obtaining jobs in public policy and public opinion shaping professions.
Applicants should maintain a minimum 3.0 Grade Point Average.
- Application Deadline: March 21, 2020 at 11:59 PM PDT (Midnight)
- Course Level: award is awarded for undergraduate or graduate studies
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Award: For the last 8 years, ISF has awarded more than 200 students $657,100. In 2016, they awarded 58 scholarships and grants, a total of $183,500. Our scholarships range from $2,000-$5000.
- Nationality: US applicants are eligible to apply for this application programme.
- Number of Awards: Not given
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Muslim or active member of the Muslim community;
Enrollment at an accredited university in the U.S. by August 2020;
Majoring in an ISF supported major;
Maintaining a minimum 3.0 Grade Point Average;
A Citizen or Permanent Resident of the U.S.;
An undergraduate (sophomore/junior/senior) or of graduate standing (includes PhD).
he mode of application is online.
1. Access the online application.
2. Fill out the online application and submit all supporting documents before the deadline.
- Video Introduction
- Essay Questions
- College Transcripts
- Work Samples
- Two letters of recommendation by a professor, mentor, religious leader, or employer