Islamic Scholarship Fund is accepting applications for the 2019 academic year from a Muslim or active member of the Muslim community of US. The studentships are offered to students enrolled at an accredited university in the U.S.
The Islamic Scholarship Fund (ISF) mission is to improve the understanding and acceptance of Islam by supporting students and increasing Muslim American representation in the professions that influence public policy and public opinion.
User Review( votes)
The goal is to increase the number of Muslim students graduating in ISF supported fields of study and increase number of Muslims obtaining jobs in public policy and public opinion shaping professions.
Applicants should maintain a minimum 3.0 Grade Point Average.
- Application Deadline: March 21 2019 at 11:59 PM PDT (Midnight)
- Course Level: award is awarded for undergraduate or graduate studies
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Award: For the last 8 years, ISF has awarded more than 200 students $657,100. In 2016, they awarded 58 scholarships and grants, a total of $183,500. Our scholarships range from $2,000-$5000.
- Nationality: US applicants are eligible to apply for this application programme.
- Number of Awards: Not given
- The award can be taken in USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Muslim or active member of the Muslim community;
Enrollment at an accredited university in the U.S. by August 2019;
Majoring in an ISF supported major;
Maintaining a minimum 3.0 Grade Point Average;
A Citizen or Permanent Resident of the U.S.;
An undergraduate (sophomore/junior/senior) or of graduate standing (includes PhD).
- The mode of application is online.
How to Apply:
- Application Form
- Video Introduction
- Essay Questions
- College Transcripts
- Work Samples
- Two letters of recommendation by a professor, mentor, religious leader, or employer