The SSPH+ Global Ph.D. Program in Public Health Sciences co-funded by Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions (Horizon 2020 – COFUND) is now available for talented students from around the world.
The studentships are available to pursue a doctoral degree program. GlobalP3HS is an innovative Swiss doctoral program designed to competitively recruit exceptionally talented holders from all over the world.
Valuable Fellowships in Public Health Sciences.
User Review( votes)
The mission of the Institute of Social and Preventive Medicine is to contribute to the promotion of health and prevention of disease through research, teaching, and services at home and internationally; Advance and disseminate knowledge of health and disease in populations through rigorous and interdisciplinary academic research.
Applications Deadline: 28 June 2019
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold a Master’s degree
- Applicants must fulfill the mobility rules of MSCA (coming from abroad)
- Applicants must find an SSPH+ Faculty member who agrees on acting as Ph.D. supervisor
- Applicants must be eligible for a Ph.D. at the Swiss university of their chosen supervisor
- Talented candidates from all around the world are eligible to apply for this study.
- The studentships are awarded to study Public Health science.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For further information contact globalp3hs-at-ssphplus.ch.
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Young scientists interested in proposing, learning, and performing cutting-edge research in public health sciences and keen to become the next generation of public health leaders in both the academic and non-academic sector, are invited to apply for one of, in total, 50 doctoral fellowships of up to 42 months in duration.