The SSPH+ Global PhD Program in Public Health Sciences co-funded by Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions (Horizon 2020 – COFUND) is now available for talented students from around the world.
GlobalP3HS is an innovative Swiss doctoral program designed to competitively recruit exceptionally talented students from all over the world.
The mission of the Institute of Social and Preventive Medicine (ISPM) is to contribute to the promotion of health and prevention of disease through research, teaching and services at home and internationally; Advance and disseminate knowledge of health and disease in populations through rigorous and interdisciplinary academic research.
- Applications Deadline: October 12, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue doctoral degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Public Health science.
- Scholarship Award: Young scientists interested in proposing, learning, and performing cutting-edge research in public health sciences and keen to become the next generation of public health leaders in both the academic and non-academic sector, are invited to apply for one of, in total, 50 doctoral fellowships of up to 42 months in duration.
- Nationality: Talented students from all around the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 50 scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Switzerland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Talented students from all around the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold a Master’s degree
- Applicants must fulfil the mobility rules of MSCA (coming from abroad)
- Applicants must find an SSPH+ Faculty member who agrees on acting as PhD supervisor
- Applicants must be eligible for a PhD at the Swiss university of their chosen supervisor
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: For further information contact globalp3hs-at-ssphplus.ch.