For the academic year 2021-20, the University of Hawaii at Manoa has a number of international awards to study undergraduate program.
International Student Services (ISS), as a resource to international students and the University of Hawaii at Manoa campus community, encourages and supports international students to meet their educational, professional and personal goals.
The University of Hawaii at Manoa is a public co-educational research university as well as the flagship campus of the University of Hawaii system. The UH M?noa offers an Honors Program to provide additional resources for students preparing to apply to professional school programs.
Why at the University of Hawaii at Manoa? UH M?noa is a research university of international standings. M?noa offers hundreds of undergraduate, graduate and professional degrees; a strong, vital research program; and nationally ranked NCAA Division I athletics.
University or Organization: University of Hawaii at Manoa
Course Level: Undergraduate program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: US and international students
The program can be taken in the USA
Application Deadline: Varies according to the program
UH Manoa student in valid F-1 or J-1 status
- Completion of at least two semesters at UHM in the current program of study by the award semester. Continuing students who
- The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- The US and international students are eligible to apply.
- Have started a new program must still fulfill the two-semester requirement for that current program. Example: A student who
- The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate program.
- Completed a UHM bachelor’s degree and enters a UHM master’s program will not be eligible for awards in his first year of the master’s program (unless he is applying for an internship).
- Full-time enrollment during award semester (12 credits undergraduate, 8 credits graduate). Exceptions: (1) when a student has a “Reduced Course Load” authorization for last semester or medical reasons; and (2) for summer awards, in which part-time enrollment is allowed
How to Apply
- How to Apply: You can only access the application through your HAWAII.EDU account. Do not attempt to use a regular GMAIL account.
- Supporting Documents: Additional directions will be provided on the application regarding the submission of other required documents (e.g., statements, budgets, recommendations).
- Language Requirements: All applicants, regardless of country of origin or citizenship status, will be required to demonstrate competence in the English language prior to admission.