Applicants are invited to apply for the ISSS Need-Based Scholarships funded by the International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) at the University of Minnesota.
There are various scholarships available for new incoming students based on criteria such as financial need, academic merit, and educational goals.
Golden chance for students to get the educational fund in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1851, the University of Minnesota is a public research university which has the sixth-largest main campus student body in the United States.
Why study at the University of Minnesota? While studying at this university, students will able to use of time management and planning skills daily and gain professional skills
Application Deadline: February 1, 2022
- University: University of Minnesota
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: Up to $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Various
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is for undertaking an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this funding, an international student must be in F-1 or J-1 student status and enrolled at the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates are invited to apply for the that they need to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After being enrolled, candidates can apply for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the following documents:
- Official documents are those that are original or attested copies of original academic documents that are mailed in a sealed, stamped envelope directly from the secondary school or examination board.
- A scanned or electronic copy of an official document is considered unofficial.
- Admission Requirements: An applicant must be a high school candidate while applying to a bachelor’s degree program at the university.
- Language Requirement: Foreign candidates are required to satisfy the English language requirements of the university for studying in the US.
The University of Minnesota will provide an award amount of Up to $5,000 to the successful students for the session 2022/2023.