Are you interested to study new ways of featuring IoT data analytics with blockchain techniques? Then, be sure to check out the IT Discipline Top-up Scholarship offered by Murdoch University in Australia for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is open to both domestic and international honours, postgraduate, or research degree students. Students who have a first-class honours or master’s degree with a relevant thesis component are eligible to win this scholarship. The scholarship is valued at $8,000 per annum for one year of study.
Amazing opportunity to get financial assistance in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Murdoch University is a public university ranked in the top 571–580 universities in the QS World University Rankings 2021 that strives to provide inclusive education to all who can benefit, irrespective of social standing and background.
Why would you like to study at Murdoch University? Murdoch University is highly focused on two goals, namely, to educate free thinkers who thrive in society and are sought-after by employers. MU provides transformative solutions to complex world challenges through outstanding translational research and innovative practice.
Application Deadline: 31st July 2022 is the last date to submit applications for this scholarship.
- University or Organization: Murdoch University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Honours, Postgraduate, Research degree
- Award: $8,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian national students and other overseas students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for honours, postgraduate r research degree programmes in a technical field of study at Murdoch University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants have research components, knowledge in the Internet of Things (IoT), private blockchain, and Mathematics (Cryptography).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply to the university using its official online portal. Interested students must email the supporting documents to[email protected] to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide CV, transcripts and other required documents.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
Murdoch University will award the selected students a scholarship valued at $8,000 towards the 1st semester or their undertaken study programme.