Applications are invited for programmes for students registering in the first cycle degree programme Economics of Tourism at University of Bologna, for the academic year 2018-2019. European and International students are eligible to apply.
The University of Bologna, founded in 1088, was the first university and is the oldest in the world. It was the first place of study to use the term universities for the corporations of students and masters which came to define the institution, located in Bologna, Italy.
User Review( votes)
The admission to International Tourism and Leisure Industries undergraduate programme requires a good English proficiency which allows attending all the teaching activities.
- Application Deadline: Intake A – April 9, 2018, and Intake B – June 18, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded at the School of Economics, Management, and Statistics.
- Award: 4 study grants for the amount of € 2.000 (gross of all charges for the beneficiary’s account), for students registering for A.Y. 2018-2019.
- Nationality: European and International students are eligible to apply.
- Number of Awards: Up to 4 study grants are available.
- The award can be taken in Italy
Eligible Countries: European and International students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
- Diploma* in a secondary education issued by a qualified education institution of a minimum duration equal to 5 years; OR
B. Diploma* in a secondary education issued by a qualified education institution of a minimum duration equal to 4 years where it is not necessary the supplementary yearly course. In this case, the candidate shall pass the educational debt by March 31st, 2020, otherwise, the student will repeat the first year; OR
C. Diploma* and the qualification obtained abroad after twelve years of teaching activities which clearly allows the admission to study at University level.
English Language Requirements: The admission to International Tourism and Leisure Industries undergraduate programme requires a good English proficiency which allows attending all the teaching activities.
The language requirement shall be certified within the first year, thus by 30th September 2019, or the student will not be allowed to sit any exam from the second year.
The following certificates (B2 level) and/or qualifications are valid to fulfil such requirements:
- FCE – First Certificate in English;
- BEC – Business English Certificate Vantage;
- BEC – Business English Certificate Higher;
- IELTS (Academic) min. score 5,5 out of 9;
- TOEFL min. score 80 out of 120 (internet based);
- CAE – Certificate in Advanced English;
- CPE – Certificate of Proficiency in English;
- passing an English exam at University level B2;
- provide IB (International Baccalaureate), qualification of High School or of GCE (General Certificate of Education) in the English language (at least 50% of teaching activities shall be taught in English);
- English mother tongue, or any citizen with a family background where the English language is used fluently
How to Apply: The application form A shall be sent to: Vicepresidenza della Scuola di Economia, Management e Statistica Via Angherà n. 22 – 47921 Rimini
-Per regular post;
-Via email: ems.rn.candidature-at-unibo.it (select read receipt for your convenience), obj: “Scholarship ITALI 2018/2019”;
Later applications will not be considered, as well as incomplete application forms.