Applications are invited to apply for the ITC foundation grant Programme at the University of Twente. These opportunities are available to students with a very good academic track record applying for the Master’s Programme in Spatial Engineering.
The University of Twente is a is a public research university located in Enschede, Netherlands. It offers degrees in the fields of social sciences, exact sciences and is highly specialized in engineering.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Spatial Engineering.
- Award: These opportunities are partially funded.
- Number of Awards: A number of partial opportunities are available from the ITC foundation grant Programme.
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of OECD countries are eligible to apply.
List of Countries: Afghanistan, Gambia, Mozambique, Bangladesh, The Guinea, Myanmar, Benin, Guinea-Bissau, Nepal, Burkina Faso, Haiti, Niger, Burundi, Kenya, Rwanda, Cambodia, Korea, Dem Rep., Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Kyrgyzstan, Somalia, Liberia, Tajikistan, Comoros, Madagascar, Tanzania, Malawi, Togo, Congo, Dem. Rep, Eritrea, Mali, Uganda, Ethiopia, Mauritania, Zimbabwe, Albania, Indonesia, Samoa, Armenia, India, Sao Tome and Principe, Belize, Iraq, Senegal, Bhutan, Kiribati, Solomon Islands, Bolivia, Kosovo, South Sudan, Cameroon, Laos, Sri Lanka, Cape Verde, Lesotho, Sudan, Congo, Rep., Marshall Islands, Swaziland, Ivory Coast, Micronesia, Federated States of Micronesia, Syrian Arab Republic, Djibouti, Moldova, Timor-Leste, Egypt, Arab Rep., Mongolia, Tonga, El Salvador, Morocco, Ukraine, Fiji, Nicaragua, Uzbekistan, Georgia, Nigeria, Vanuatu, Ghana, Pakistan, Vietnam, Guatemala, Papua New Guinea, West Bank and Gaza, Guyana, Paraguay, Yemen, Rep., Honduras, Philippines, Zambia, Angola, Ecuador, Palau, Algeria, Gabon, Panama, American Samoa, Grenada, Peru, Antigua and Barbuda, Iran, Islamic Rep., Romania, Argentina, Jamaica, Russian Federation, Azerbaijan, Jordan, Serbia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Seychelles, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Latvia, South Africa, Botswana, Lebanon, St. Lucia, Brazil, Libya, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Suriname, Chile, Macedonia, Thailand, China, Malaysia, Tunisia, Colombia, Maldives, Turkey, Costa Rica, Mauritius, Turkmenistan, Cuba, Mexico, Tuvalu, Dominica, Montenegro and Uruguay.
- Entrance Requirements: Additional requirements for the application for the ITC foundation grant Programme include
Residing in and being a national of a country listed on the OECD approved List of Recipients of Official Development Assistance
Having completed the Bachelor’s degree from a well-acknowledged university outside the Netherlands
Relevant background for the intended field of study
Not eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have IELTS score 6.5
As part of this process, you are required to upload essentially supporting documents such as
- Copies of your degree certificate/diploma
- Course record/academic transcript;
- Proof of identity
- Proof of English language ability
- A motivation statement explaining why you wish to follow a particular course
- Details of your educational and employment background.
How to Apply:
Application for the ITC foundation grant programme is a procedure separate from the application for enrolment in the master’s programme Spatial Engineering at the University of Twente. Before applying for the ITC foundation grant Programme you first should apply for the Master’s programme in Spatial Engineering through our online application system to become academically accepted.