Are you a passionate female student and willing to do the best for your future? If the answer is yes, then you must take part in the master’s fellowship program. This program is organized by the Inter-University Council for East Africa.
In partnership with eight Governments in Eastern and Southern Africa, the World Bank is supporting the Eastern and Southern Africa Higher Education Centers of Excellence project which aims to develop the skills and training skills of young African female candidates.
Nice opportunity for students
User Review( votes)
Established in 1980, IUCEA aims to encourage collaboration between universities in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Burundi, Rwanda, and South Sudan. It is an institution of the East African Community.
Why should apply to this program? This is a great opportunity for all female students. They will learn about new things and increase their thinking level as well as developing their personality and communication skills which will help them in communicating with people in the future.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Female candidates under the age of 35 from Ethiopia, Kenya, Malawi, Mozambique, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zambia or Burundi are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a master’s degree program in the field of Industry, Agriculture, Health, Education and Applied Statistics.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates must not be holding any other grant from any other organization.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For this grant, participants must have obtained admission in a master’s degree program from any of the given disciplines at the organization. apply for this program by downloading the application form and send it through email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Certified copies of passport or national identity card indicating citizenship, copies of academic certificates and transcripts, Summarized CV with names and contacts of two referees, and a recent passport-size photograph must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university at the level of Upper Second Class Honours.
- Language Requirement: English language proficiency is necessary for this project.
The award will give USD 3,000 per year university fees, USD 800 per month to support living expenses such as housing, food, utilities, local transportation, medication and settlement expenses, USD 4,800 for student research, USD 2,000 one-off allowance to cover visa, laptop, and books and a round-trip economy fare for the most direct route between the beneficiary’s home country and the study destination of Host University.