Are you a Nigerian student searching for an opportunity to study free? International Vocational Centre (IVC) is offering applications for the Academic Scholarship.
IVC Scholarships is a world free educational program open to Nigerians to study in the national and international college and institute of higher learning. Current JSS1 students and first-year students in any Tertiary Institution can also apply.
Best offer for Nigerians to get funding for the study in the nation or abroad.
User Review( votes)
IVC is an international Non-Governmental Organization. IVC Focus is investing in people through the provision of affordable education. It is a member of Duns-USA & 23 NGO’s that established to provide educational support.
Application Deadline: 30th October 2019
- Organization: International Vocational Centre (IVC)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Degree level courses
- Award: Free Tuition, Accommodation, Financial Support, Examination Registration
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Nigerians
- The award can be taken in Nigeria or abroad
- Eligible Countries: Applications are only open for Nigeria
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The awards will be awarded in any subject offered by the college or university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Current JSS1 Students and First-Year Students in any Tertiary Institution can apply
- Nigerians are offered ample opportunity to study in the national and international college and institute of higher learning with the full award in the following categories:
- Secondary Schools
- College of Education
- Master’s Degree (MSC and MBA) Overseas
How to Apply
To Apply: Applicants who wish to apply for IVC award should register online or visit IVC application office Liberty Centre, Independent Layout Enugu or call 08034044440
Applicants must follow the given steps to apply online:
- Like and Share IVC on Facebook: IVC Scholarship Facebook Page
- Fill the Online or Hard Copy Forms
- Receive an Acknowledgement Slip and carefully act on instructions therein.
- Visit their office with all the required documents as provided in the Acknowledgement Slip
- Collect your Scholarship Exam Card
- Participate in the Scholarship Exam
- Report for Interview/Medical Test
- Receive Approval Letter (if successful in the Interview)
- Applicants will be awarded a Scholarship Benefit Certificate
NB: Your Registration Number (which was sent to your email during successful registration) will always be validated throughout the Scholarship years, Keep it Safe.
- 4-Passport Photograph – white background
- Letter of Recommendation & Guarantee of good Moral from Parents/Guardian with a copy of Parent’s/Guardian’s recognized I.D Card.,
- Bank Teller of Processing Administrative fee only
- Photocopies of your School Certificates, Birth Certificate and Originals
- V/Applicant’s Profile
- Local Government Identification Letter
Benefits of applying for IVC scholarship:
- Free Tuition
- Free Accommodation
- Financial Support
- Examination Registration