The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation is offering scholarships to high-achieving high school seniors with financial need to pursue undergraduate courses. This scholarship is available to USA students.
The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation is a private, independent foundation dedicated to advancing the education of exceptionally promising students who have financial need. The Foundation supports exceptional students from elementary school to graduate school through scholarships, grants, direct service, and knowledge creation and dissemination.
- Applications Deadline: November 20, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate degree.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Up to $40,000 per year to attend a four-year accredited undergraduate school.
- Nationality: US citizens are eligible to apply for the scholarship
- Number of Scholarships: Not specified
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: US citizens are eligible to apply for the scholarship
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Senior standing – Plan to graduate from a U.S. high school in spring 2019.
- Fall College Enrollment – Intend to enrol in an accredited four-year college beginning in fall 2019.
- GPA – Earn a cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5 or above.
- Test Scores – Receive a minimum SAT total of 1200 or ACT composite of 26.
- Income – Demonstrate unmet financial need. We will consider applicants with family income up to $95,000. Last year’s cohort of new college scholarship recipients had a median family income of approximately $26,000.
How to Apply: Exceptionally promising high school seniors with financial need can apply exclusively through The Common Application. All scholarship application materials must be submitted before the deadline on November 20, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. in your local time zone.